The main principles of self-insulation are the following:
Stay in the home or other living environment where you will be isolated for the entire period of isolation, do not come into direct contact with other people:
● Avoid contacts closer than 2 m. distance;
● Do not accept guests at the house;
● Do not use public transport. Take care of food and other necessary facilities remotely or ask friends or relatives or others to deliver it to your home. If you need to extend your medication, contact your family doctor remotely. Please note that in case of non-compliance with the rules of isolation at home or other place of residence, in accordance with Article 9 of the Law on the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases of the Republic of Lithuania, compulsory isolation or compulsory hospitalization may be applied. In case of non-compliance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases of Human Beings regarding isolation, a person is subject to administrative, civil and criminal liability.
More: Rules for the isolation of persons with Covid-19 disease (coronavirus infection), persons suspected of having Covid-19 disease (coronavirus infection) and persons who have been in contact at home, another place of residence or premises provided by the municipal administration, approved by the Health of the Republic of Lithuania Minister of Defense 2020 March 12 by order no. V-352 (wording of Order No. V-1335 of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Lithuania of 29 May 2020)
The main principles of self-isolation are the following:
Stay at home or another residential environment for the entire isolation period and avoid direct contacts with other people:
- avoid contacts within the distance shorter than 2 m;
- do not have guests at home;
- do not use public transport.
Take care about food and other necessary means online or ask your friends or relatives, etc. to deliver them to your home.
If prescription for some medicines needs to be renewed, contact your general practitioner online.
We would like to note that if the rules of self-isolation at home or another residential environment are not observed, the compulsory isolation or compulsory hospitalisation may be imposed in accordance with Article 9 of the Law on the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases in Humans of the Republic of Lithuania.
Arrive at the vaccination center no earlier than 10 minutes after registering for vaccination. until the allotted time. Follow the instructions of the vaccination center staff upon arrival at the vaccination center. Bring your Hotline 1808 registration SMS and ID with you.
Arrive at the mobile point at the specified time at the appointed time (not earlier than 10 minutes before the appointed time). When you arrive at the mobile point, follow the instructions of the mobile point staff. Bring your Hotline 1808 registration message and ID with you.
© VšĮ Kauno miesto greitosios medicinos pagalbos stotis, 2020
Viešoji įstaiga, kodas 235042580. Duomenys kaupiami ir saugomi Juridinių asmenų registre.
Pramonės pr. 33, LT-51271 Kaunas.